In our latest ongoing blog series, we’ll introduce you to the members of our award-winning sales team at Cantiro Homes.
Today, we’re excited to introduce Emerald Clymer, our Area Sales Manager for Cantiro Townhomes in Emerald Hills—Sherwood Park.
WHAT ARE 3 FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU?
- I once was an Adoption Coordinator for a Dog Rescue for over 3 years and fostered over 10 dogs during that time.
- I rescued a yellow lab named Matrix — Matrix was one of my foster dogs, he came to Alberta from Fortworth, Texas (where he was scheduled to be euthanized). He was born in the shelter and I was his first home. Someone filled out an application for him but I couldn’t let him go so I ended up adopting him. I’ve been his owner for 4 years now.
- I have the memory of an elephant— I remember everything! Any questions or “must-have” features my clients request, I will always remember what was discussed from my client appointments.
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE CANTIRO MODEL AND WHY?
I’ve always loved our Berlin Cantiro Townhome—featuring a spacious kitchen and large outdoor patio. The Berlin also gives you the option for a main floor flex space, which many of my clients use as a home office, gym or additional storage space. Our townhomes give a single-family feel but without the maintenance!
WHAT DO FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS NEED TO CONSIDER?
- Ask Questions: Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions! We’re here to help you find a home that fits your unique lifestyle and to make your life amazing!
- Take Photos: I always encourage my clients to take photos of our homes. This is a great way to remember what features you loved and want to incorporate into your new home.
- Get Pre-Approved: This will save you tons of time and is a great starting point to know what you can and cannot afford.
WHY SHOULD A HOME OWNER CONSIDER MOVING TO EMERALD HILLS?
Emerald Hills is one of Sherwood Park’s most connected communities and within walking distance to everything you could possibly need. There’s also amazing nearby recreational facilities, nature trails, and shopping including Winners, Italian Centre, Kepler Academy, plus so much more!
Perfect for those who commute to Edmonton for work, Emerald Hills is situated only a short drive from Anthony Henday Drive.
Interested in owning a luxury Cantiro Townhome? For a limited time, we are offering an AIR MILES® BONUS MILES™ reward program—only available this summer.
Earn amazing rewards this summer at Cantiro Townhomes in ONE at Keswick and Emerald Hills!
- Get 25 Bonus Miles™ When you complete a website request information form*
- Get 100 Bonus Miles™ When you book and complete a self-guided tour**
- Get 250 Bonus Miles™ When you book and complete an appointment**