You’re ready to move up or move out on your own. You’re looking for a unique home that is exactly designed to support how you want to live. You’ve been dreaming of buying a brand-new single family home that aligns with your budget.
New to the Cantiro line of homes, we’re excited to introduce the Three-Storey Single Family home! Centered around function and beauty, our new Park View Entertain, Career and Family models will make your dream of owning of single family home a reality!
Across three finished floors of functional living space, you’ll be amazed by the natural light flowing in through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Unique to the three-storey homes, each model features a functional living space on the ground level, which can be used for a flex room, home office, entertainment room or play room.
- Off the main floor living space is an expansive 10’ x 18’ private outdoor lounge overlooking green space. The lounge is the ideal space for entertaining, relaxing after a long workday, or spending time with family.
- In addition to your outdoor lounge, you will have a beautifully landscaped low-maintenance front area that directly connects to over 30 acres of parkland throughout the amenity-rich community of The Hills at Charlesworth.
All three Park View models come with an attached double car garage, no condo fees, and no shared walls. You can make your dreams for owning a single-family home in this amazing southeast Edmonton community a reality.
With three Park View models available as part of our Three-Storey Single Family home design, the unparalleled value found in each of these models makes them a step ahead of the typical home styles you’ll find in our city. The Cantiro Life Collection homes are designed for different family types.
- If you love to host and you find you are always putting the experiences of your guests first, the Entertain Park View model may be for you.
- If you are career driven but looking to strike a balance between work life and family life, the Career Park View model may suit you best.
- If you’re seeking memorable moments shared with your family members while simplifying the busy family life, the Family Park View model is where you’ll feel right at home.
Ranging from 1752 to 1981 square feet, with 2-3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, complete with high-end finishes included in every home, your new three-storey single-family home is a step above the rest!
Choose from four custom curated Interior Styles, filled with elevated finishes and high-end brands like Kohler and Caesarstone.
Each Interior Style provides a beautiful, designer look to offer a seamless process with incomparable value and uncompromising design.