In partnership with Sturgeon County, the City of St. Albert, Riverlot 56, Sturgeon Valley Golf Course and the St. Albert Nordic Ski Club, Cantiro is very excited to announce new cross-country ski trails in Sturgeon County!
More Trails to Love!
St. Albert’s network has officially expanded – more than doubling the length of available trails.
Access is through Bellerose River Park or Lower Riverlot and picturesque loops run past River’s Gate and beyond.
For the most current trail map, visit St. Albert Nordic Ski Club (SANSC).
For those interested in trying out the sport:
- SANSC provides ski rentals to participants registered in their lessons.
- General public ski rentals are available through retailers like MEC and Totem Outfitters.
- Fast Trax Run & Ski Shop provides this great guide for buying second hand cross-country ski equipment.
Please follow these guidelines when using the trails:
- Staying on the groomed trails shown on the map.
- Keeping the trails free of garbage.
- Respecting the adjacent landowners.
- Staying off the river except at groomed crossings.